Monday, April 20, 2015

UPC ATCs

Buildings with bar code ATCs:
               
                                                                                   UPC Theatre #1
Barcode Eyes ATCs:
I started out using black and white photos of "fashion" women.


Freaky Eye #1
Freaky Eye #2
Freaky Eye #2 actually has a security envelope patterned eye but a UPC mouth. She looked much too freaky with the UPC as her entire mouth, strange enough but more believable with the UPC as only the upper half of what we see inside her mouth.)

I had a hard time finding as many of those photos as I wanted, so I branched out.





"Dipped in data"                                         "Laser Eye"                                            "Stylish"

























Traded: I traded this set (below) on ATCsforAll.com in the "recycled bar codes #2" swap: "Gritty Shiny, Gritty Shiny" with rarely used (by me) sequins, the only abstract I did, "Purple" the first UPC eyes that I made whose purple square 'blush' started outwith more of a shimmery look and "UPC house".


Is It Time?


No comments:

Post a Comment