Thursday, April 9, 2015

4 from 1 (red collage masterboard) Postcards

IN PROGRESS:

This is for a "make a masterboard and then cut up for 4 postcards" swap.

I did not just cut it into quarters when I was done, but adjusted for the a more pleasing start. You can see that the piece in the bottom right corner of each photo is the same.






















Now that they are cut, I finish each postcard, preferably with a bit of customization for my partners. Among the things my partners like: bright colors & animals, flowers, vintage & nature,  and "weird" things. (4/10/2015)

These are laid out about how they were cut from the master board I made - but upside down of the 4 pictured (above) without the "personalization" (as of 4/13/2015).



And as individual postcards:

















I added another transparent layer on the top - either gel or matte mod-podge.

1 comment: