Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Seeking more joy: ATC "little houses"

I was not satisfied with my attempts to follow a "vintage" little houses theme. Feeling more successful but not huge joy with these little houses.

Four shaped ATCs; "Abstract bookpage: Winter Lights", "Boy's house?", "Escher-inspired Looking in, Looking out", and "Bird house?". The first three are bookpage houses. I did not realize the odd angles and perspectives of "looking in, looking out" until after it was finished so it was NOT at all inspired by Escher.

"Abstract bookpage house: Winter Lights: I got the blues"

Bookpage House: Boy's House
"Looking In, Looking out" (no text but the boy is part of a bookpage.)




I expect I will come back to "bookpage little house" again future. Lots of potential. Not a scrap of book page on this one. It is easier to see on the dark background.






No comments:

Post a Comment